Our website address is http://guernseyhhharriettes.org.uk.
This website is maintained by Guernsey Hash House Harriettes (GH3) or Guernsey Harriettes. In order to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we explain here how any information we collect about you is used and kept securely. We also explain your privacy choices when using our website as well as your right to access your information under the Data Protection Legislation.
A. What we collect about you for our newsletter sent by email, for our website and for any online forms or paper forms.
1. Membership application forms to be filled out on joining and for all those re-joining as at 25th May 2018 – Name, Hash Name, email address, telephone number.
2. Your IP address which is automatically recognised by the web server when you access the website.
3. Any information such as details of events containing results of runs or who is coming to an event, published on our website.
B. What we do with your information.
- Share data to send club newsletters to members by email.
- Share data to post club newsletters to the website.
- Share data to Manage membership
- Share data with event schedule to include Hash Names with dates of the event and run numbers
- Share data to post photos taken during events to share in newsletters both by email and/or on the website.
- To notify you about other Hash events
- To share data with committee members and/or club officials to deal with any correspondence, enquiries and requests.
C. Our legal basis for processing your information.
- To enable us to carry out necessary administration relating to your membership of Guernsey Harriettes and related operation of the club as a Hash club.
- To enable us to carry out necessary administration relating to, and operate, Hashes and events organized by Guernsey Harriettes
- To enable us to provide relevant and necessary information via email, text, post to you about your membership of Guernsey Harriettes and/or Hashes and events you enter organised by Guernsey Harriettes.
WE WILL NOT share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
Guernsey Harriettes may also share your personal information with the police and/or other law enforcement agencies for the purpose of crime prevention or detection. If we disclose your information, we will ask the organisation to demonstrate that the data will assist in the prevention or detection of crime, or that Guernsey Harriettes is legally obliged to disclose it. This is done on a strict case by case basis and through a tightly controlled process to ensure we comply with data protection legislation.
We will not transfer your data outside the European Economic Area.
Under the data protection legislation, you can ask to see any personal information that we hold about you. If you would like to make a subject access request, please contact -Roisin Gauson (Scoop)
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
This site now contains a ‘DV Certificate (Domain Validated) Certificate.’ A Domain Validated Certificate is an SSL certificate where ownership has been validated by the Host to a basic level and issued by a certificate authority (Comodo). This certificate serves the purpose of securing your sites but doesn’t offer a “Site Seal” logo.